Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Loss and Joy





I Sat up the Other night Crying. Crying over something I knew was coming but I could not control or Help. on the 12th Anayas Lungs stopped working due to the Disease that took hold of her life. She Was on Life Support for A short time Until Her Family could all be there to share her good-bye. So She could be surrounded by the Love that she had know her whole Life.






I was Up many times that night to see if they arrived safe and if Anaya was still holding in there. And she was. Pictures were shared of her being Loved by Her Family and Friends. Words of Encouragement and Prayers were wrote on the FB Wall from around the world and people came together to wait. Then The news Came that Anaya was being Set Free. And I broke down. I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon on the 13th Waiting, Praying, Reasoning with God as to why this Angel went through this with her Family. I spent time listening to songs of Praise even when things go wrong, Ones that Had special meaning with Anaya and Holding my Children Close to me and telling of my Love for them and Gods Blessings. Sharing my willingness to grieve with them and why I was grieving for A child I have never met.



Then there was the News "Nov 13, 2:44 pm pacific time. Anaya flys to heaven. Please lift her spirit high over the rainbow bridge. ♥" and Once again I was Broke. I mean on my knees with Grief and Joy.






Now you are thinking that sounds odd. Grief and Joy? Yes I was on My knees with Grief and Joy


Grief for the Loss of her Worldly Life with Us (us being her FB and Blogger Family). The Loss of waiting every day for her Picture and an update on how she was beating the odds. Grief for Brent, Camara, Sister Solara (who held to the End) and Family that they have to endure this burden of Sorrow and Emptiness. Grief for my selfish Loss feeling



But Yet I Have Joy. Deep Joy for I know that she will no longer Suffer the Agony of her condition. She will be perfect and whole. I already see her Dancing at the Feet of the Lord our Father. She is Perfect and will know no suffering with her Maker in Heaven. What could be Better For her then This?




Im still crying and I know I will for a while to come because I have taken Anaya into my heart of hearts. She is a Dear Entity, She was An Earth Bound Angel given to us to teach and raise awareness.
She Has taught me a few things. Don't take any life for granted. Show Children it is alright to feel and care for others even though you have never met and likely never will because Human kindness Is what everyone needs. Give and Support those that need. 
And LOVE just SIMPLE PURE LOVE
I Love You Anaya and May your Life with Jesus be all that we Pray it is for you. 







If You click the pictures you will find Links to Music and Anaya Love on most of them

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14.11.11

    So well said. Thank you for sharing from your heart. I, too, can see her whole & dancing at His feet.

    ReplyDelete