Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

March will be Better



I will Actually Do Something in March. Since My February is so close to over and I have done *Sweet All* in the creative department 

Except for this Little Gem I call Shabby Mess that now hangs from My DiningRoom Chandelier. I used Scrap Lace, A Old Metal Hoop and My Birthday Gift from My MR and Girls (Oh yes February is my Birthday so Im a ripe old 27 and they got me Mercury Glass Christmas Ornaments) and My Valentines Day Gift (a Glass beed Garland)

And Here are my 3 Goals






No comments:

Post a Comment