Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.


Here Is What Im working On

I Got this fantastic Shaped Display Cabinet from the Local Online Garage Sale
I wanted something brighter so Here is what I did
I Sanded the Cabinet to rough up the Veneer
and Primed twice (I wanted to best coverage to make a even base)
I wanted to find some inspiration so I went to Pintrest and found this bag. I decided to go a Coral Route

 So I made a trip to the store and got this fantastic Paint Color: Sunset Blaze

Im going to finish tonight Final Picture next week


No comments:

Post a Comment