Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Lonely

You know that feeling of isolation, loneliness.... and you don't know why. I feel that lately. Im surrounded by 2 girls that I adore and I truly believe adore me. I Have a fantastic MR. (well not the last couple days but I will write about the PMS moment later). I have Close Dear Friends but we have such busy lives that we don't connect like we used to. I have Casual Friends the ones you meet on the street say hello to and meet up with very rarely and of course like everyone I have the freindemies in my life too who well you know how those relationships go. 

I find my self wanting to connect. I'm wanting someone who wants to listen to what is going on inside of me instead of them only having the time to share their story. Im feeling that conversations are so superficial and that everyone wants to know the good and could care less about the rest about my life. I think It is time to seek out some new people in my life. To tell my friends (all the categories) how Im feeling and to find new friends to go out and let steam of with.


No comments:

Post a Comment