Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Fashion Friday ~ Halloween Costumes


Oh. . . Oh. . . Oh. . .

What can I Say about Most of the Costumes you will see at the Parties This weekend. Oh I know the Word *Slutty*
Yes Halloween Is less about creativity and all about Showing off all you got. Now don't get me wrong Im not saying everyone should go as nuns or that everyone does this but it seems like the general practice is OutWhoring  last years Costume. I swear One year my little sister is going to just go naked because she can't out do herself anymore.
I don't have a problem with <sexy> showing a little Leg and some cleavage with a little class intact. I promise you won't be seeing it all from me in any of my costumes.





This Year I will Be Going as One Of The MOST FASHION OUT THERE Ladies Alive 
and MR has Agreed to go OUt this Year!!!!! He will Be the Oh So Amazing
Tim Burton


What is your take on Halloween Costumes for Adults? What are you being this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment