Well I have made a collection of Masquerade Pretties and Now it is time to Share My Lovely Collection For this Great Night!
My Mask Is Very Simple I purchased it From One Of those Halloween Shops that pop up all over this time of year
and Im Wearing a Beautiful Fascinator That Was A Gift From A Friend
The Shoes I Wont Know till Im Heading Out The Door So You will Have to wait for the Pictures From The Event As To What I Picked, Im Between 3 pairs of Shoes and 1 pair of Boots
And The Piece that is the Centre Of this MY DRESS
I Bought This After Realizing That Thanks To Having Some Company (mom and soon to be Step Dad who Is a Trained Gourmet Chef) were here for a visit and cooked That I would never wear my first Choice Again
So I went with a Girlfriend and her Brood to WestEd and Found this Dress. It was So Perfect and On Clearance because of a small Snag under the Armpit. So This Dress that was originally 150 was marked to 15 and then they had a 20% off all Clearance Items. So Really How could This Dress Not Be THE ONE!
And My Hair
My Mask Is Very Simple I purchased it From One Of those Halloween Shops that pop up all over this time of year
and Im Wearing a Beautiful Fascinator That Was A Gift From A Friend
The Shoes I Wont Know till Im Heading Out The Door So You will Have to wait for the Pictures From The Event As To What I Picked, Im Between 3 pairs of Shoes and 1 pair of Boots
And The Piece that is the Centre Of this MY DRESS
I Bought This After Realizing That Thanks To Having Some Company (mom and soon to be Step Dad who Is a Trained Gourmet Chef) were here for a visit and cooked That I would never wear my first Choice Again
So I went with a Girlfriend and her Brood to WestEd and Found this Dress. It was So Perfect and On Clearance because of a small Snag under the Armpit. So This Dress that was originally 150 was marked to 15 and then they had a 20% off all Clearance Items. So Really How could This Dress Not Be THE ONE!
And My Hair




No comments:
Post a Comment