Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Fashion Friday


Here is my last post of the Year.

My Fashion Goals for 2012

HAIR ~ Do My Hair every day even if Im not leaving the house

CLOTHING ~ Try more Colour Combos and clean out the things I have not wore in 2011

MAKEUP ~ Do makeup at least 5 days a week

SHOES ~ I need to wear my nice shoes more. I have so many but I wear them very little

ACCESSORIES ~ I have lots of necklaces and I have scarves and purses. I need to use more of them this year instead of my faithful few

NAILS ~ I will keep my nails painted. I won't just look at them when they chip OI will fix them


What are you fashion goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment