Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Holiday Blahs.......



What is going on with me this year. Im feeling over whelmed with the season. Is it the many changes that have happened to my Home (mainly Front Yard and Basement none of it good). Is it the overwhelming commitments (time and money) to Dance Costumes, is it the house work that I seem to never be able to satisfy anyone with.

Every Year since I got Married I have Decorated the house Top To Bottom. Every room has had some christmas Thing if not flowers something and/or its own small tree. This year I put the Big tree up and gave the kids and MR the soft decorations and said have fun and went and sorted socks. I have over 200 christmas balls that will not see the outside of the decoration trunk and over 100 flowers / sparkled greens that will not leave their box either. My Christmas platters and that will remain packed along with the Table cloths and other Linens. The Kids have a mini tree decorated and the Christmas Plush but them getting the rest for their bedroom seems Unlikely at this Point. Idid put up a little decoration in my room but took it down because it seemed ridiculous.

Shopping seems like a chore this year. Normally by december 1st all but the stocking are complete. But I have spent over 50hours shopping (not the time spent messaging the vendors and planning out the costumes) for Ukrainian dance and more shopping just seems like torture. Im honesty thinking giving my kids cash will be the solution this year.

What is Wrong with me. It is so off from my personality. Hope this is only temporary and that I can give my family the Christmas they are used to.

Hope it passes so I can share my usual Holiday spirit and Crafts on this page. Really I don't disillusion myself that this page is viewed daily by anyone waiting for my amazing wisdom and treasures but it is always nice for me to have a place to share this stuff


Hope the Holidays are Merry and Bright. And May All Your Christmases Be White!

No comments:

Post a Comment