Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Real not Fictional



You Know I see this all the The Time on Pictures of Curvy Girls
"Real Women" 
"this is what a Real Woman looks like"

Im Sorry I lost the Note that said that since Im Slender Im no Longer "Real".
I Missed the news broadcast that said "All Smaller Built Women Are Now Fictional"

At the Age of 19 I was 100 lb 5' nothing. I was Eating a consistent "Ukrainian Diet" (lots of Butter Cream and Gravy) and thought I was Real

2 Kids Later (and a missing Gallbladder) I am 126 lb and still 5' nothing and yes I still Consider Myself real. 


So Please Stop this Because You are Wrong
 All Sizes & Shapes ARE Real

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am 95 pounds of realness! I feel like a strong wind might blow me away someday's, but I am not imaginary! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ! It takes all sizes to make up the Crazy World!

      Delete