Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Going On the Wild Side



Oh My Should I share????? Yes I think I will.
Do you ever feel Like you need to do something daring, something kind of bad, just SOMETHING. well Im going to do something... well Im Hoping to do it. Im working out the budget and the babysitter and.... well you get the Idea.

Im signed up for a Burlesque Workshop in Cranbrook BC!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the Best Part is I am invited to stay with my Corsetiere. My!!!!! Corsetiere!!!!! has Invited me to be her guest If I can make the trip work!!!!!
Im not talking preforming in tassels for a bunch of strangers Im Just wanting to go and have a good time and to remember that Im an  attractive female not just a housekeeper, mom, cook... I want to remember my Hot Self!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment