Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

WorkShop Wednesday




Easy Art/PlayApron and Sleeve Protectors


Take a Shirt Cut off the Arms
From about an inch from the Bottom of your Cut Sleeve Hole from one side to the other

Then you can cut around the collar to look like this

Hem the Edges around the Sleeve and Collar

Fold over the Back and Make a Large Seam Allowance

Then Tread the Elastic through (to make easier SafetyPin the end so you have something hard to hold onto) Attach the Elastic Ends to a side seam

I Added a little lace at the back of the neck. this is not mandatory I just Love using Lace

If you want to make Sleeve Protectors 
Cut the Length you want for the sleeve
stretch elastic and zigzag it to the Top of the sleeve
If the Bottom of the sleeve is a little Wide Just take it in with a small Seem to make it smaller


I did not shorten the sleeves enough so I had to make a little Ruffle type thing
All In all it is easy to make. Any questions Please comment them and I will try to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment