Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Changing of a Season



I Stand at my Window looking at how Fall is approaching and Think of all that has Changed since the last time this season was coming over us. It is amazing How the Changing of Leaves can stir all sorts of things in our minds.

I think about the friends I was with and how things have changed like the colours. 

I think about how my children have grown and how much more I love them.

I think about my Marriage and how it has matured over the Year

I think about last years stresses and how they have passed over to new ones

I think about Last year that Air was going Kindergarden and Now she is in grade 1

I think about all the leaves falling and the kids Jumping in them as we pile them up


Fall 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment