Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Wonderful Wednesday

Well Here is My 1st Wonderful Wednesday
I chose something Wonderful In my world to start

As you may have seen I started a business The Violet Pumpkin

I get an Enjoyment out of Creating. I Love to see my Ideas being created by my own Hands. I Have a Thing for the glue and strings that collect on my hands. The Sound of Buttons Kinking together as I carefully Select them. Beads, Colours, Lace, Silk, and so much more pass through my hands as I select the perfect Elements for everything I make.

It may be a slow start but the fact that I have had a few sales Is encouraging and the people that bought have been Wonderful Too.


I want to also share this. It is "Wonderful"


No comments:

Post a Comment