Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Sock Curls!


Oh I know it sounds funny but Im going to tell you it works and you don't need a sock...will get to that at the end.

 so 1st Sock Bun Secret
 with practice is rather cute to wear for a day look!
then 2nd Sock Bun Curls

and then you will have something like this (after some practice)

*Mine a accidentally brushed the last two times out of habit for the the other curls and got cute beach waves instead (oops) so I opted to gust give you someone else's curls!* also her picture tutorial is great!


Oh Yeah almost forgot if the sock part of this turns you off don't worry a sock is not realy the be all end all of this. I Use one of the kids leg warmers

No comments:

Post a Comment