Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

FaceBook Fun





I love some of those game type posts on Face book

You're in a mental hospital use the first six people on your list on your profile.
1. Person who drove you crazy: 
2. Person who signed you in: 
3. Your doctor: 
4. Person in the corner drooling on themselves:
5. Your roommate:
6. Person who helps you break out:


You and I are in the back of a police  car what do you say to me using 3 words?


To give me a hug click 'like'. Then copy and repost this to your status & see how many people will HUG you back! C'mon, we all could use a BIG HUG!




I want you to comment with how we met. But it has to be a total LIE. Lets see who pays attention!




Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely... leave me a one word comment that best describes me, using the FIRST letter of your LAST name. It can only be ONE word. Then, copy this to your wall so I can leave a word about you. Don't just post a word and not copy, that's no fun.


Here goes; LET'S SEE WHO TRULY READS MY STATUS: You and I wake up in a small, purple Volkswagen Jetta together. We're wearing Disney character costumes and have a Jack o'Lantern, a digital camera, a deck of cards, and a large jar of peanut butter. USING THREE WORDS ........ What would you say to me? NOTE: IF you comment, YOU MUST COPY and PASTE this to YOUR STATUS ..... So I may comment on yours as well. Be a good egg and play along. (3 words is harder than you think)

No comments:

Post a Comment