Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

We Are In Love



Well I haven't shared a lot about My MR's and My personal Life. So here is a little Insight to our Lives.

We have been married for 4 years. we dated for close to 2 years before that. I am 26 years old and my MR is 30. We have  (as you know) 2 Lovely Girls Air age 6 and Day coming on 3.

We are your typical Family. Joel works Crazy Hours in the agricultural sector and I am a most time stay at home mom but I do work as a cashier 2 days a week at a local Grocer when he is home. We Live in a little 2 story House that was built in 1945. We are not well to do but Live a comfortable Life.

As for us personally we are not overly open people. we get to go out on a date 4-5 times a year one of those being the MR Work Christmas Party (the celebration of awkwardness). We try to sneak in Small Coffee Dates just down the street we also try to take walks when we have the opportunity. Talk about a Love Life you are dying to steal from me!

But despite that we do Love each other very much we have little ways to show our affection like a tickle attack when one is using the butcher knife (only once and i promised not to do it again). We make each others favourite meals even if the kids will complain. I sit and nod my head when I talks about his new vintage speaker setup and listen to his music. He tells me to go out and have fun with my "Golden Girls" and he will stay home and parent the kids. Or he is willing to dress up to go to a Halloween Party with me (he hates Halloween).

Im not saying by any means that we are without fault. I do believe that we have a little disagreement every few days. But I feel that little disagreements are better then saving them all for a big blowout. Long Story Short~ We love each other and we know it is not a fancy Love but It works for us. We Are In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment