Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Workshop Wednesday ~ CAKE IN A CUP


You need:
1 Mug
1 whisk
1/4 cup Icing/Powder Sugar
1-2 Tablespoons Cocoa (depends how Chocolatey you want it)
1 Whole Egg
and a Microwave

Whip 3 ingredients in the mug and microwave for 50 to 60 seconds. Time depends on microwave (the microwave at work take 65sec.) it also depends on how gooy or dry you like your cake. It takes a little trial and error the first couple of times but I promise once you have your perfect time you will Love this as much as I do. I Love to top it with strait heavy cream or some whipped cream. This is a little cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment