Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

when talking to friends...


I normally pride myself on being able to speak my mind especially when It comes to things  Im dead set against. I will tell off rude costumers at work, I will approach people in the park and most other situations but I find it hard with friends.

Why????? Im always asking myself Why???? 
they are my friends and they should get the full brunt of my opinions. I mean they get my sarcasm (everyone gets my sarcasm). Why do I shy away from giving them My full out honest feelings of things they do that I absolutely HATE LOATHE. Things I have stood up for with strangers. Warnings I have Pushed onto others very freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment