Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Coffee Creamer Fix





Ever get up in the morning and realize that there is only Flavoured Creamer for one coffee?
Well I have a quick fix for you. 

Take your Creamer 
add 2 tbsp. of milk
add 1 tsp. sugar  

Close the top and Shake it up. You will have enough for two cups (unless you drink Half Creamer Half Coffee then you better get dressed and find a store)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!

    Maybe I'll try it and actually LIKE drinking coffee! lol

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my creamer but some mornings we wake up to find that only one of us is getting creamer do to supply and demand and a lack of willingness to go to the store MR and I do this so we both get that 1st perfect cup.

    ReplyDelete