Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Take the Long Way


Here Is a song Im In Love With

Please Dont: 1) pay attention to my Guitar playing it is very rusty since I have not played in 3 years.  &2) judge the facial expressions (I know they are bad)




This is only part of the song 


My apologies also for the Low quality Recording on the WebCam


Lyrics For: Take the Long Way Recorded by: Po' Girl

Lets Take the Long way
I like the view
Lets go be the shoreline
and watch the moon
Take the Long Way 
and watch the sunrise
we can listen to the radio
All through the night


The Rain cant Dampen us 
so drive on through
Til' the sun shines on us
dries up the dew
Take the long way
because I like the view
Lets go to the shore line and
watch the moon

Savour the Silence
As we look back
Sing to me Softly of secrets
and stories lost between the cracks
This Moment is stardust
it has already past
But you are so bright
So Bright in My mind
This memory will Last
Lets Take the Long way
I like the view
Lets go be the shoreline
and watch the moon



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.6.11

    Beautiful, very beautiful. You never cease to amaze me with the surprises you have! A

    ReplyDelete