Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Canmore!



Well as I said before We went on a little Holiday!
It was Pretty Good!!!!
Here are some pictures with brief description


We got there on Sunday night and enjoyed a Little Walk
Canmore

Then we had Monday

Middle of well... anywhere

Totally Rocked Tuesday
 Jonston Canyon Hike and then Lake Johnson



We  got on with Wednesday

Lake Marian and then we enjoyed Lake Louise


Thursday was the best day
 Banff Gondola and then stopped at Lake Miniwankka



Then of Friday it was time to go home *tears*


Some great scenery and Memories




MR. an I are planning a kid free Hiking trip back that way hopefully soon

No comments:

Post a Comment