!The Party!
1st we got the Ears Pierced as a gift for Mommy and Daddy on the real Birthdate
Leading up to the Party Mom (Me) worked Her Little Tail off while the MR. and the Kids watched Alice In Wonderland and the Phantom of the Opera
So 1st Decorations. Cheap and Easy!
~White $Store Roses and a thing or 2 of red Paint and one child to do the work they were placed in random flower pots in the yard
~Teapots, Teacups and Plates (all garage sale and thrift finds that I already Had)
~Welcome to Wonderland was painted posts I stole from the MR.
~A lot of Doilies and Tablecloths that I Already Owned also
and I added a few White Vases with Pipe Cleaners in them
Once we were all there we started of with a few rounds of Musical Chairs
Next game on the List was a water race (with tart trays instead of spoons for the kids to grip in their teeth)
The Next Game was Cat Cat Rabbit (the kids still played duck duck goose but I tried)
Cake is always popular at a party! I chose 2 small Cakes (as I hate birthday cake and I Hate throwing it out even more) so a Small Vanilla Lemon and an Italian Marble (1 small piece left over!!!!!)
Then It was Picture Time!!!!!
Cheshire Cat, March Hare, Dormouse, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, The white Queen, and of course Alice
Instead of the Treat Bags full of all that little Stuff that breaks or clogs the Vacuum I got the Kids Each a large LollyPop and a free DQ Treat!
!The End!





















No comments:
Post a Comment