Well Today was a Walking Day. It Started at 9am when I franticly ran around the House getting my kids together to leave by 9:30. We came close to that goal and departed at about 9:40 to get to a friends office to drop off a few posters I made her for a project she is working on. From there we went to hunt for a house were I was to pick up 10dozen Homemade Perogies that were waiting for me. Well we got Lost. How I got lost in our little town I don't know. But we got lost so I said forget it for now we have to get to Grandmas so we are not late for the parade. So off the 2 girls and I went to Grandmas House. We sat for a few minutes made the girls go potty and went off to the parade. Now we were going to meet friends about 7 blocks away which is not all that far.... Unless you have been walking for what seems forever on a day that wont stop getting hotter. (oh by the way I wore Jeans today because I was to lazy to shave) So we Made it a block and a bit and called it quits, saw some other friends chatted, got invited to join them and plopped our selves down (later to discover that was not a great Idea).
As we sit I remember our friend waiting to meet us 1/2 way to go to the others. I get up and try to quickly wind my way through the crowed. This task was hard and seemed to take a long long time. So I meet her give her the shpeel about all the walking...yadda yadda yadda. I head back in a crowd that seemed to have gotten thicker and find our little quite place on the sidewalk. the parade finally gets to us and the candy is flying. The kids were grabbing left right and centre. The kids were sharing their candy back and forth and I do admit Aria was getting a little more because she was picking up less but when she did get she shared with the others and another little boy on the other side of us that was not getting much you know the deal. Anyway this Grandmother then said to the Boy of our friends. Don't share with that girl anymore because she is rude being here in our spot and she is not sharing with you. Now this happened right after Aria gave him 2 of our 3 free drink tickets. So from then I moved over with the kids and Grandma and had them take all the Candy in "our" little spot and share with the little boy on the other side of us and when my work came by and gave Air handfuls of Candy she automatically gave to the others even though their bags were much fuller then hers or her sisters.
Anyway beyond the rant we shall call the Candy and the COW (that did not even acknowledge us when we said good~by to the kids and the friends). That was Hot and uncomfortable for about 1 &3/4 of an hour. So we walked home to Grandmas House. finally got in the Van and Ran more errands. Had a late Lunch and Day and Grandma had a nap and I walked Air to the Spay park and we played for a good 1.5hours. then walked back hopped in the Van and went School Shopping.
That took a very long time walking in Walmart. Then It was off to No Frills to buy Diapers and such. Then Grandma Said "oh I forgot something at Canadian Tire" so we drive back there. Now you have to understand this Walmart and Canadian tire are in the same Parking Area and the road to get back and forth is under construction....sigh. So then she starts this wild goose chase through the store for 1/2 an hour. which was for nothing it was to kill time while she got the Guys to find the trampoline she had requested. Then Once the guy got to the Van she said just leave it we will be fine.... in what Life Grandma you are 75 and have you looked at me lately. well after struggling we got it in the back of the van. I bet the guys in the store were laughing. So anyway from there we go back to her place have a great garden fresh meal and head home.
Once we got close to the house she turned into the back ally. Now Im a little curious. Is she making sure we mowed the ally strip? what? then she stops the Van. Now I know you are wondering why. Because we are going to unload the Trampoline in the back. To this I say "You do now MR is home? Big Strong former power lifter MR". "Oh yes Dear. I saw he is home I just don't want to see him when he finds out I bought something else for your yard". "Oh for good grief Grandma". So Im sure the neighbours laughed their buts off as they watched My Grandma and I try to unload this thing into the back yard. we got it so the gate closed and called it good. Then because My Grandma says I can not 'sneak' in the back door I had to get back in the van and drive around to the front of my house.
Well anyway now I sit here Tired Sweaty and ready to Shower and Sleep.
But as I break , I check my FB page to catch up there as i decide if I will post this and see there are others who's day was worse/longer then mine. That others had bigger problems to deal with then a Cow at a parade, that another child is near death. that others are struggling to get theirs children's supplies... and my day was not so bad.
Please Pray for Anaya as she is struggling with pneumonia once again
(which can be fatal for her weak little body)
But as I break , I check my FB page to catch up there as i decide if I will post this and see there are others who's day was worse/longer then mine. That others had bigger problems to deal with then a Cow at a parade, that another child is near death. that others are struggling to get theirs children's supplies... and my day was not so bad.
Please Pray for Anaya as she is struggling with pneumonia once again
(which can be fatal for her weak little body)
No comments:
Post a Comment