Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.


I Pray today For little Anaya. Once again she is In The Hospital With pneumonia that could be Fatal to her Weak Little Body.

I Pray for Anaya that Gods Will Take Hold and His Path for her be Clear. As Much As I want to See her Picture and Hear/Read her Mothers Stories of Her. I want  her to have a perfect Body and Dance at the Lords Feet in Joy. I want Gods Will!

Lord Please Be with the Family and all those that Care For and Love Anaya. There are people all over the world feeling Pain for this little Angel you have made.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment