Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Hair thing Storage




Well for all of you with little Girls  (or your own collection of hair things) you know how hard it is to keep all of the accessories together and in any sort of organization. Here is what I use to Try and keep some order to the chaos.






  When you first get to the Bathroom you are greeted with a door basket filled with hair scarves
Once you open the door and enter you will find my Favourite storage containers VASES!

 Here I have filled them Bushes/combs, elastics, & bobby pins


By that I got little hooks from the dollar store and From there I have hung the soft headbands, Also I folded lengths of ribbon to attach all the clips to.


For the hard headbands I got 3 medium Vases and put them on a shelf. I put the plain side in the vase and it looks supper cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment