Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Diet Cheat



!!!!IT WAS A CHEAT KIND OF DAY!!!!

Well The diet is going fairly well had a few down point but wont get into that right now.
Today is not a "indulge" day so what Im about to share that I ate was a CHEAT on my families Diet
Today it is Rainy and Dreary and I needed some comfort Food
So I diced up some Locally grown Tomamtoes

and then Made some Fresh Pasta and added Jared Alfredo Sauce!!


a couple dashes of Tabasco don't hurt on this!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.7.11

    That Looks Like an Ok Cheat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobacco or Tabasco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Thank You for the Catch Fixing it Now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete