
Ever go out and feel Like you are on the Side Lines. That Is Me always. I Love to go with friends But I always feel Like the Side Note. Now Don't get me wrong on that I'm ok with it. Its my Place. Im Average, Short, Im Quiet and normally have Little to say. I don't Dress Flashy/Skimpy,But I don't dress Like a Shlub either. I always try to have a presentable appearance.
Now I know The Average {{{Fun Time}}} girls who go out and get the Attention without the NEED for it. You know the ones. The one that are friendly and attract people who want to meet them. LoVe those girls because it is normally interesting people. and they make you feel good and included.
And I know people that
Now there are times I would like some extra attention. If I'm Hosting a party or If It is my Idea to go out. But I feel Like it is a waste of time to want a bit of it when the likely hood of it is well... zilch... unless I Pole Danced (not happening). I mean for me to have some attention I would have to Not Invite the {{{Attention Queens}}} and that would be hard...
*Sigh*... over all Im happy with the ring side seats but once in awhile.... (little day dream)
My Picture was captured by Images by Olivia

No comments:
Post a Comment