Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

The Tree Of My Dreams



The Other Night I dreamed that I renovated our yard. It was an extreme renovation. We took out all our trees. Now that itself would be a lot of work. In our front yard we have 6 trees, a Lilac Mess and a front Hedge. In the back we have 7 trees (one is a 70ish year old elm) Plus we have a double strip Lilacs not included in that count.

Well Anyway that was not the end of the work in the dream. I went to local farmers and asked to cut dead trees from their fields. I brought them home and planted them and you would think that would end this story but No. I had to Paint them yes you heard me PAINT THEM.

Now I do Know where this came from It was not all random... I know what you re thinking "How could this not be random?" well I have to Say MR. Yes my MR. showed me this before bed and that is why I have Dreams Like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment