Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

The Empty Pot








For Days now this {Empty Pot} has been sitting in the Fridge. It once had a lid and food inside but it was emptied by a lovely man I call MR. Yes it was Emptied and places back in the fridge with a spoon and no Lid. It is Blatantly Staring Me Down Each time I open the Fridge. The worst part is I do not get this just with the pot. I will go to make Pasta and there will be 2 noodles left in the box, I go to use a spice and there is 1/2 a pinch left, this morning there was literally only a drop left of the Creamer so I could not use my "Creamer Trick". 

But Now I will Go to the Kitchen open the Fridge and move The Pot Around get what I need and close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment