Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

I Think Its Going to Rain Today




Well No Need to hide the Fact I LOVE to sing and I've decided since 90% of you will never meet me to say anything to make me blush/cry in real life I will be posting a few Vids of me Singing. (That and I got a scolding from My Grandma that all the time she spent hauling my tush to lessons and competitions was waisted because I don't preform anymore)

I spent Hours over the last few weeks Recording this song on GargeBand only to discover that I had a sound {Flaw} in the Base Recording that wormed its way all the way throughout. I recorded the 1st part with My Day sleeping on m lap. She sleeps with a SooSoo (soother). I don't notice the sound but apparently My Microphone does Big Time. I Finally was recording My Vocals tonight and for the Life of me could not figure out that sound that was interrupting many parts of the Instrumental.

So Dayla woke up and I brought her down and sat her on my Lap tonight and she fell asleep so I started Recording again and Suddenly that noise  was in the Vocal. Well I clued in and scrapped all the work. But the weather Here has been so rainy and I personally have been going through a time of Giving and Deep thought into Human Kind I wanted to share this song. So here I am alone without the Instrumental and SooSoo




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14.7.11

    Wow, how beautiful. This gave me goose bumps Kry!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete