Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Anaya



Healing Anaya.Com
http://www.healinganaya.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TheAnayaInitiative




This little Angle Needs Prayers For Her and her Family. She is Suffering from Infantile Krabbe Leukodystrophy and there currently is no cure. 
I Cry for her Each Night as I Pray for her sweet life and her families comfort.
And as the news came that she now has Pneumonia My heart Has broke...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16.5.11

    Hi how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I found it very cool, so I would like invite you to visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete