Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

My Heart is not Dancing

For the last 3 years I have given my Time and Dedication to a dance group and tonight I felt like I was not important enough to be heard. Some parents decided that what has worked for years was way to none profitable for the club (we are a none profit group).  when the Club has always been a group that was affordable and fun so that anyone could enjoy Ukrainian Dance & Culture. Now our fees have gone way up and the fundraising has totally change. I opposed it and when I said what I had to say it was a "oh to bad" type of attitude I got (from my perspective). Now I did say way more then I intended too at this time and can't take it back. (Do you ever Just want to gobble all your words back up as soon they come out) I gave them the info that I was thinking of changing groups and that this change could be the deciding factor.  I don't really want to leave the group because Air has so many friends and her Teacher is her dancing World but Now that the info is out there...

I also made the mistake of taking it to heart (I get hurt easily and take things to personally).  And am now left with a Heavy Mind and Heart. This group is very important to me as I danced with them for 6 years and put my Daughter in it so she could partake in what I enjoyed. It is not the Money in my eyes it is what it dose to our club and what it has been for years. 

Tonight Im feeling Lost... 


1 comment:

  1. KaySam4.5.11

    Sorry to hear this. You know what is best for your girls and you will do what works for them. That is your only obligation! Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete