I have 7 little bags, all shapes and sizes to organize my things. Not all of these are in my purse each time but they are always ready to go.
Bag 1~ Mommy Needs
Lop Gloss ~ Lip Balm ~ Deodorant ~Gum
This one is always in my purse!
Bag 2~ We have an Emergency
Q-Tips ~ Ice Pack ~ Bandaids ~ Snack ~ Sunscreen ~ Hand Sanitizer~ Polysporin
This bag is mandatory to take even for MR if he is taking the kids out
Bag 3~ Randomness
Spray and Wash /Tide Pen ~ Scissors ~ Tissues ~ Hand Cream ~ Nail Clipper/File ~ Safety Pins ~ Pen/Pencil ~ Mini Sewing Kit ~ Wipes
Normally in my Purse
Bag 4~ Hair Time
Mini Hairbrush ~ Ponytail ~ Bobby Pins
This one is not Essential but I like to have it
Bag 5~ Kids
Diaper ~ Wipes ~ Pacifier
Only take this one if I have Day with me
Bag 6~ Gifts & More
Gift Cards ~ Coupons
it is perfect to take with me when Im going Shopping
it is perfect to take with me when Im going Shopping
Bag 7 ~ Personal
Pads ~ Personal Wipes
I do have a few loose things in there too...
Loose~
Paper Pad ~ Keys ~ Wallet ~Lint Brush ~ Shopping Bag(s)
When I come Home I try to place these bags in a basket by My Purse Spot so they are ready to get popped into the selected purse.
When I come Home I try to place these bags in a basket by My Purse Spot so they are ready to get popped into the selected purse.



No comments:
Post a Comment