I am Very Blessed! I have a loving Mother who made choices that gave me a great Start in Life. Knowing she was not ready for a child She gave custody to my Grandmother. Nothing I can say or do can Thank These to Women for every thing I have experienced in Life!!!!!
May you look to the Mother or Mothers in your life and think of all the Little things they have done and those Big Things that have shaped the person you are today.
Thank Them for the Life they gave you and for all the Good Memories and for being there through the bad and sad ones too.
For those that Are Mothers please remember even the little things shape the Lives of a child. So LOVE them and PLAY with them and remind them that You love them for Making You a Mother. So what if the dishes are not done when you take that walk. Or if the glitter has to wait to get put away because we are off to another adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment