Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Children Will Listen

I was listening to some of my old music today and heard a song and it made me cry.  The Song was "Children Will Listen" from the Musical Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim. It is truly one of the most Powerful Songs that I have ever heard.  It compelled me to write up this Quick Post. It is "for" those that are most important to our world. Those that will Shape our future...


Barbra Streisand has included into this one an opening from South Pacific titled "Carefully Taught" 


I try in every day life to not allow myself to say negative things to my Girls. (It is hard sometimes as it was very common in my childhood from some family). I Know that I am not always careful with what I say when one of my children act up and I get upset with them. I mean I don't swear or curse at them but Im just not Careful with the Negativity. 

I know that what I say and how I react are very influential to how my Children will respond to others around them. The way I  deal with situations around them will eventually determine how they are going to deal with the world around them.

Please take a moment to think back to the way you have spoken to your children. Hold yourself accountable....


I could not Pick which one was better so I will include a link to Bernadette Petters (for those that Don't like Babs)

No comments:

Post a Comment