Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.
For Granted Moments
This last little while I have realized how much I take for granted were my Children are concerned. They are 5 and 2 years old developing fine and over all healthy. Day did give us a scare on New Years Eve when her lung was collapsed and was taken by air Ambulance to a Children's Hospital in a near by City. But has fully recovered and is off her inhalers.
I take for granted each time my children Hug me, Kiss my Cheek and say I Love You. There are mothers that will never Hear those words from their Child or be able to have them Hug them.
I take for Granted when they sit together and play and fight. Some Sisters and Brothers will never get that time with their Siblings and some parents will never get to see that bond develop as they grow together.
I take for granted walking into my daughters room to see them sleeping. Some parents have to check to make sure their little one is breathing fine and not gagging on uncontrolled phlegm or to move them because they are unable to move themselves.
I take for granted them helping read a story. They turn the pages and point to the pictures and try to read along. some Mothers just read to a silent soul and try to explain a picture of things they have never seen and never will.
I take for granted planning a birthday party and holidays. Some parents do not know if their child will be well enough to have visitors if they will be in a hospital or even if they will be here to celebrate.
I've started to notice the little things and to start appreciating each one of them. Savour that kiss and the messes and the little fights kids have because somewhere there is a parent wishing that they could experience what we take for granted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thks for that Kry. A wonderful reminder to live in the moment and appreciate the ones we were so blessed to be given.
ReplyDeleteA