Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Real Life Fashion Inspiration - Canadian Fashionista


Want a little Fashion update on your Facebook without spam!!!!!!!!
I get a little Inspiration everyday from Amber at Canadian Fashionista on Facebook. Or you can try her website Canadian Fashionista  
She takes the Latest Styles and shows how it can work for real people. She has a celebrity Hit and Miss which is great because it shows they don't always look perfect.
She throws in Contests and does a few Product Reviews and each month she does a challenge. 
Come on Who can pull this off...

but Amber can show you a way to do this in for your every day life!

I hope that some of you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment