Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Spring Cleaning ~ Makeup Geek

Super Quick today Since I have put off laundry for a few Days getting this blog set up and all other randomness! Spring is here and every one likes to do some 
Spring Cleaning . 

Have you thought about Spring Cleaning  your Makeup & Look????????? 
So many new looks  and colours combos out this year. I just wanted to Direct you To My FAVOURITE Place to check out the Trends


Here is one of my new Favourite Looks for the Spring

Hope You all Have a Fantastic Day and are Inspired to try Something New!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment