A glimpse into me...
I love Rainy Days when the earth gets refreshed and the scent in the air is so awakening.
Sometimes our souls need a Rainy Day. A day to cry and let everything out.
Today was my Rainy Day.
I cried over Nothing, I cried over Everything. Sometimes things you have no Idea build up inside of you come pouring out and they spill onto the floor. They fall all around you like drops of water from the sky.
I cried over Lost Love
I cried over My Mistakes
I cried over Things I Said
I cried over Everything I Never Got to Say
I cried over Things I Said
I cried over Everything I Never Got to Say
I cried over the Devastation Around the World
I cried Knowing that My Babies are Growing
I cried over Family that has Passed
I cried for Lost Friends
I cried for Friends and all the Torment in Their Lives
My Soul Will Feel Refreshed...
Rainy Day Music
Katie Malua ~ Piece by Piece, Spiders Web, I Cried for You, The Closest Thing to Crazy
Jewell ~ Hands, You Were Meant for Me, Who Will Save Your Soul,
Sarah Brightman ~ Winter in July, Whiter Shade of Pale, Scarborough Fair
Michael Bublé ~ How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Barbra Streisand ~ Children will Listen, Memory, Smile
Bette Midler ~ Thank It going to Rain, God Help the Outcast, Wind Beneath My Wings, The Glory of Love,
Barbra Streisand ~ Children will Listen, Memory, Smile
Bette Midler ~ Thank It going to Rain, God Help the Outcast, Wind Beneath My Wings, The Glory of Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment