Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

Just Stay Little

So Many things in this world are forcing kids to grow up before it is their time. I mean with the short skirts and bikinis. The constant advertising that they need this and need that.

I know that some of my friends and family think that Im a little strict and possibly a fuddy duddy because we have no Barbies or Bratz in my house. My girls wear modest one piece bathing suits and  tops. I restrict what they are exposed to in the movies and on TV. I do confess that for MR & Air time they watch the Simpson but he is very select as to what episodes they watch and she has seen King of the Hill. But I have never allowed her to watch Family Guy or American Dad. Im careful as to what music I listen to when their little ears are around (I admit I like to listen to the song S&M but I don't play it for my Girls to dance too). 
Here are 2 Links to Articles about Bratz and other marketing for Children 
I would love an open Dialogue on this topic

No comments:

Post a Comment