When You are a Mother You LOVE your children. I love My Girls So Very Much but I love to get away now and then. This morning I got up and went to my Job. It is an OK Job. It is aprox. 6 hours a week away from my Kids and my HouseWork and away from MR. (I do love him but away time is nice). I thought the house was a little Crazy when I left... MR was rearranging some Tech things to change over to Satellite today (big waste of time) and Day was throwing a fit because she was not getting the attention she "thought" that she deserved. fortunately Air was already off to school.
Well I came home from Work and MR is doing a project. The satellite was not installed (because we live to close to the Telus Building and it interferes with Telus TV) So I missed my soap. Day was STILL throwing a Fit because she was STILL not getting the attention she "thinks" she needs and Air was home from school bouncing off the walls because they gave out Candy today to celebrate a birthday at school. And to top it off no Dishes were done and the play room I cleaned is a mess...

No comments:
Post a Comment