Today marked the End of a Dance Year for our Little Dance Group With our
Vecherok / мусрукщл
Vecherok loosely translates to Get together , entertainment... really it depends on the Dialect. Sadly once again I was behind the stage (acting as group stage mom) so I got very few pictures today but I was able to capture my Air in her Poltosky Duet.
Concerts are so Stressful and they get on my nerves.
I spend a day getting everything together and Ironing. I have SafetyPins, BobbyPins, Extra Blouses , Sewing Kits, Fabric Glue, Makeup, My Airs costume, Days matching Costume, and normally a few Pairs of Beads and a few other things.
(This year I miss matched the dance socks so had to borrow a pair.)
I help with setup, I help with hair, I do Makeup for 11 girls, I do Stage Mom and Im one of a few that do the cleanup.




Wow! That's alot of work! But worth it, right?
ReplyDeleteGlad you're one of my followers! I'm following you now, too! :)
www.iheartmygluegun.com