Love, Children, Marriage, Crafts & Friends!
This could be a GREAT CRAFT . It may be some RaNdOm CrAzInEsS that pops into my head when my sleep depravation takes over. Some times the occasional Cooking , Fashion or Decorating thing Maybe a few Photography Shots. I will add some Shopping Finds to this too.
This is just a blog about Living be it Good or Bad and the things that happen in My World.

La Belle Fairy


Every Woman needs something that makes her feel Like a Million Dollars. I have found My Little Something.... My Corsets!

Im in love with the corsets made by La Belle Fairy. They are so well made and they fit so snugly and are able to create that perfect Shape that we all dream of having. 



Now I know that not Everyone will be jumping up and getting a corset but I encourage you to go out and find that one thing that makes you feel good and gives you that oh so perfect feeling.  Be it the Sweater with the Scoop Neck, the  Necklace made of pearls, Those Jeans that give year tush the Perfect Lift, Or even that nightgown that gets you that look *wink wink* what ever you find I hope you feel like a million dollars too!

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I were going to go and get awesome corsets custom made in Orange County. Then we got prego. Do you wear one daily under your clothes in lieu of a traditional bra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not wear them everywhere. I do try to wear one daily for about 2-3 hours for waist training (normally at night). I have dressed up outfits with one on the outside since most of mine are rather decorated. I also only have under bust corsets so i still need the bra.

    ReplyDelete